£5 – Worcestershire: entry for 2 to Almonry Museum
Why We Love This Deal
The Almonry Museum is a 14th-century stone and timber building that now documents the history of Evesham -- with this Travelzoo-exclusive deal, you and a friend can now visit for £2.50 a head.
- A single-entry ticket to The Almonry Museum for two adults
- Valid until 29 February, 2020. The centre is open 10am-5pm Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Saturday until 29 February, 2020. Last entry to the museum is 4pm
Why We Love It
- Regular entry to The Almonry Museum is usually £10 for two; Travelzoo members can visit for £2.50 each*
- The property was once home to the Almoner of the Benedictine Abbey, which was founded at Evesham in the 8th century
- You can explore 12 rooms and gardens that follow the history of Evesham from prehistoric to the 20th century
- Features include exhibitions about the Abbey, the Battle of Evesham in 1265, local horticulture, Anglo-Saxon burial treasure, 18th-century clothing and the impact of war
- The centre is well-loved locally -- 94% of over 140 reviewers on TripAdvisor have rated it as Very Good or Excellent
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(12 Member Ratings)