£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 in 17th-century Wiltshire manor
Why We Love This Deal
The Moonraker Hotel is a 17th-century manor house a few minutes' drive from the Cotswolds and 25 minutes' drive from the spa town of Bath. You and a friend can now visit for afternoon tea for less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of finger sandwiches and homemade cakes, scones with clotted cream and jam, and a choice of teas or coffees
- A voucher for one is £10
- You can add a glass of prosecco to your afternoon tea — this option is £25 for two or £13 for one
- Valid 2-5pm Thursday-Sunday until 30 November, 2021
Why We Love It
- You will save 57% on the regular cost
- The property is a Grade II-listed converted farmhouse — the restaurant is the farm's old milking parlour and features wooden beams, fireplaces, and stone flooring
- "The Moonraker has a lot going for it" and the setting is "beautiful", according to The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(10 Member Ratings)