£29 – Sunday lunch for 2 at Wiltshire manor house, 42% off
Why We Love This Deal
A 3-course Sunday lunch for two at Stanton Manor, a 19th-century hotel near the Cotswolds, is now £29 — and saves 42% on the usual price.
- A 3-course Sunday lunch for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert (with vegetarian options)
- A voucher for one person is £15
- Valid 12-4pm on Sundays from reopening until 30 November, 2021
- Due to government restrictions, Stanton Manor is currently closed. Visit www.stantonmanor.com for more information. We have worked with the venue and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 30 November, 2021
- We've also negotiated an offer for afternoon tea, now £19 for two
Why We Love It
- The original manor house was listed in the Domesday Book, and many features, including its large stone fireplaces, were retained when the property was rebuilt in 1840
- Stanton Manor is 10 minutes' drive from the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- The Gallery Restaurant has views of the gardens, where you can go for a stroll after lunch and visit the beehives
- Dishes are prepared with local and seasonal ingredients, some even from the kitchen's garden
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(72 Member Ratings)