Sold outThis deal was published December 19, 2019 and sold out February 24, 2020. See current deals
£55 – Highly rated Indian tasting menu for 2 near Bradford
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "Indian vegetarian food of the highest order" at Prashad, according to The AA, which awards the property two Rosettes. You can now visit for a 5-course tasting-menu lunch or dinner for two for £55, saving 34% on the regular cost.
- A 5-course tasting-menu meal for two
- A voucher for four is £109
- You can also get a 7-course tasting-menu meal for £69 for two or £135 for four
- Valid 5-11pm Tuesday-Thursday and 12-10pm Sunday until 30 April, 2020. Final food service is 10pm Tuesday-Thursday and 9pm Sunday
Why We Love It
- This tasting-menu meal would usually cost you £84 for two
"Authentic" vegetarian dishes, which have roots in southern India and Gujarat, range from "enticing street food to more original creations", according to The Michelin Guide 2020
- The Times named Prashad on its list of Britain's 20 best vegetarian restaurants
- The restaurant won Best Indian at the 2019 Yorkshire Evening Post restaurant Oliver Awards
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.