£39 – 2-Course Meal w/Wine for 2 at Manor House nr Halifax
Holdsworth House Hotel and Restaurant is a "delightful" (The AA) manor near Halifax. A 2-course meal with wine in its 2-AA-Rosette restaurant is now less than £20 a head.
Why We Love It
- The AA praises the "well-crafted cooking" and "friendly, attentive" staff at this 17th-century manor house
- "Holdsworth House looks fit for a king with its handsome creeper-covered façade and charming period interior", says The AA Restaurant Guide 2017
- The manor house was a filming location of the BBC's "Last Tango in Halifax"
- The menu includes several local favourites -- we like the look of braised Yorkshire belly pork and the Little Valley Withens Pale Ale-battered haddock
- A 2-course dinner for two, including a main and either a starter or a dessert each from the restaurant menu*, plus a glass of house wine each
- A voucher for four is £78
- Valid 6:30-9:30pm Sun-Thu 2 Jul-31 Oct
A maximum of four people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu 2 Jul-31 Oct
How to Book
(40 Member reviews)