£29 – West Yorkshire: 'Outstanding' Lunch & Wine for 2
You and a friend can get an "outstanding" (The AA) 2-course lunch with a glass of wine each at the 2-AA-Rosette Craven Heifer in Addingham for £29 -- that's up to 53% less than usual.
Why We Love It
- This deal would usually cost up to £63 for two people -- you get it for £14.50 a head
- "The Craven Heifer offers compelling contemporary food on the fringes of the Yorkshire Dales", says The AA Restaurant Guide 2017
- The "emphasis is on the food" at this "upmarket" venue, says WhatPub?
- A 2-course lunch for two people from the à la carte menu (including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each) and a 175ml glass of red or white wine each
- A voucher for four is £57
- Valid 12-2pm Mon-Sat
- We have also negotiated a deal for a steak dinner for two with a bottle of wine to share for £25
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Mon-Sat until 30 Jun
How to Book
(12 Member reviews)