£29 – Meal & prosecco for 2 at 'cosy' coaching inn
Why We Love This Deal
The "welcoming and cosy" (What Pub?) White Hart Inn in Ufton was originally a 16th-century coaching house and still features oak beams throughout. You can now visit for a 2-course meal with bubbly for two for £29, saving up to 45%.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two, including a starter and a main course each from the main menu*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £55 and a voucher for one is £15
- Valid from 11am-11pm Monday-Thursday and 11am-2pm Friday until 30 June
Why We Love It
- The Good Pub Guide praises the "enjoyable good value food" and the "efficient service"
- The Daily Mail recommends the pub as a Warwickshire pit stop in its list of the 50 best British drives
- "The large garden has magnificent views of the Warwickshire countryside" -- What Pub?
- 90% of TripAdvisor reviewers rate the restaurant as Excellent or Very Good
- The venue is well-situated for various trails and walks -- the Ufton Fields nature reserve is less than a 15-minute walk away
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.