£29 – Afternoon tea for 2 in 'charming' Stratford hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Arden Hotel, in Stratford-upon-Avon, is "the perfect place to enjoy afternoon tea", according to Coventry Live. With this deal you and a friend can get a sweet or savoury afternoon tea in the hotel's No.44 Brasserie for £29 -- saving 36% on the usual cost.
- A Sweet Afternoon Tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, plain and fruit scones with clotted cream, lemon curd and strawberry jam, and a selection of sweet treats, served with your choice of tea or coffee
- Or a Savoury Afternoon Tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, mature cheddar cheese and thyme scones with pickle and a selection of savoury treats, served with your choice of tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £55
- You can add a 125ml glass of prosecco to the above -- this option is £20 for one, £39 for two or £75 for four
- Valid 12-3:45pm from 1 January-31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You can choose between the traditional sweet afternoon tea or a savoury afternoon tea, which includes sausage rolls, cold smoked salmon rarebit, duck and port pâté and mini quiche
- The 4-star hotel was refurbished earlier this year, with the Leamington Spa Courier citing the revamped property as "imaginative, bold and relaxing", while Birmingham Live calls the property "charming"
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a trip to the theatre -- The AA says that the hotel is "perfect for visiting the Bard's hometown and its world-famous theatres"
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
A maximum of six voucher per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.