£29.95 – 3-course Sunday lunch for 2 in Georgian hotel
Why We Love This Deal
For less than £15 a head, you and a friend can visit The Glebe Hotel -- a Georgian former rectory in Barford -- for a 3-course Sunday lunch.
- A 3-course Sunday lunch for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each
- Valid Sundays 12:30-3pm until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You can save 44% on the regular cost of this meal
- The hotel is in the village of Barford, which sits in a patchwork of fields bordered by the River Avon
- The property was built in the 1820s as a rectory to St Peter's Church, which is thought to have been a site of worship for over 1000 years
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(36 Member Ratings)