£19 – Stratford: afternoon tea for 2 with chocolate fondue
Why We Love This Deal
It's now £9.50 a head for afternoon tea with a warm chocolate fondue at the Grade II-listed Best Western Grosvenor Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Deluxe afternoon tea* for two including a selection of teas, chef's selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, a selection of cakes, and warm chocolate fondue with fresh fruit
- A voucher for four is £37
- You can add a glass of prosecco each for an extra £5 per couple. Sparkling afternoon tea for four is £47
- Valid 12-5pm daily until 31 July
Why We Love It
- You'll save £10 on the regular price of this afternoon-tea experience
- The property dates back 180 years and is a 5-minute walk from the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- An impressive 92% of Travelzoo members who visited the venue on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
There is no maximum group size. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(535 Member Ratings)