Sold outThis deal was published December 21, 2018 and sold out February 14, 2019. See current deals
£29.95 – Afternoon tea for 2 at 'chic' Warwickshire bistro
Afternoon tea for two at the "chic" and "unpretentious" (The Daily Telegraph) Hotel du Vin & Bistro Stratford-upon-Avon, which is set inside an 18th-century townhouse near the River Avon, is now less than £15 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two people, including a selection of mini sandwiches, rhubarb and custard tarts, pistachio pin wheels, tutti frutti macarons, mini Black Forest gateaux and a selection of teas
- You can add a glass of champagne each for £10 extra
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Friday from 2 January-28 February, 2019
- Alternatively, get a 4-course Sunday lunch for two for less than £20 per head
Why We Love It
- You'll save 33% on this afternoon-tea package for two
- The service is "excellent" at this "unfussy" boutique hotel, says The Daily Telegraph in its 9/10 review
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Mon-Fri 2 Jan-28 Feb, 2019