Sold outThis deal was published December 21, 2018 and sold out February 14, 2019. See current deals
£39.95 – Stratford: Sunday lunch for 2 at 'chic' bistro
You and a friend can now take a 4-course Sunday lunch at the "chic" and "unpretentious" (The Daily Telegraph) Hotel du Vin & Bistro Stratford-upon-Avon, which is set inside an 18th-century townhouse near the River Avon, for less than £20 a head.
- A 4-course Sunday lunch for two, including a soup, a starter from the market table buffet, a main and a dessert each
- Valid 12:30-4pm Sunday 2 January-28 February, 2019
- You can also get afternoon tea for two for £29.95. Champagne afternoon tea for two is available for £39.95 -- valid 12-5pm Monday-Friday
Why We Love It
- You'll save 25% on this dining package for two
- You can expect "excellent service" in this boutique hotel's "unfussy" bistro, says The Daily Telegraph in its 9/10 review
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Sun 2 Jan-28 Feb, 2019