£159—Explore Shakespeare Country for 2 nights, w/dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the rolling hills and quaint market towns of Warwickshire with a 2-night stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Warwick, located in the heart of Shakespeare’s England. You can climb Warwick Castle's ancient ramparts, spot fallow deer at Charlecote Park, or head to Stratford-upon-Avon. Two-night stays are £159, or you can stay three nights for £219.
- Valid Thursday-Monday 4 January-7 April, 2024
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Standard Double Room or a Deluxe Double Room (subject to availability on arrival), with full English breakfast, for two
- A G&T each on arrival (worth £7 per person)
- A 2-course dinner for two on the first night (worth £30.45 per person—a main course, plus a starter or a dessert each—a £10 supplement applies to steak main courses, payable direct to the hotel)
- Late checkout until 12pm
- Stay three nights with a G&T, a 2-course dinner on one night, and late checkout £219
- Not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, plus 19-31 December, 2023; 1 January, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Amenities at Delta Hotels by Marriott Warwick include free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour fitness centre, the Delta Bar and Restaurant, and a coffee shop by independent coffee roasters Paddy & Scott.
- The 12th-century Warwick Castle is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. It features mighty ramparts, a spooky dungeon, towers offering views over Warwick and the River Avon, and a 17th-century country house to explore.
- The Tudor-style Charlecote Park is a Victorian stately home set in grounds landscaped by Capability Brown, with a deer park, a garden centre and a café. It's less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Stratford-upon-Avon, where you can visit Shakespeare's Birthplace and Anne Hathaway's Cottage, is 15 minutes' drive away.
- Leamington Spa, a Georgian spa town with graceful Regency architecture and broad boulevards, is around 15 minutes' from the hotel.
- The ruins of the Medieval fortress of Kenilworth Castle with its recreated Elizabethan gardens are less than 20 minutes' away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 39% off
How to Book
Click "Continue" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, plus 19-31 December, 2023; 1 January, 2024.
- Parking is free for Travelzoo members (worth £5 per car). Warwick railway station is less than 10 minutes' drive away.
- Children are welcome, but guests need to upgrade to a family room for an extra £20 (payable to the hotel direct); children's meals are charged as taken.
- Pets: One small pet allowed per bedroom with a charge of £15 per night. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome at no charge.
- Accessibility: Please contact the hotel to enquire about the availability of accessible rooms.
(185 Member Ratings)