£99 – Warwickshire: country-estate stay w/prosecco, 49% off
Why We Love This Deal
Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Spa sits at the heart of a country estate once owned by Sir Christopher Wren and contains the ruins of a 12th-century priory. Stays at "the only hotel in Britain to have its own cathedral" (The Daily Telegraph) now start from £99 — saving up to 49% on the usual prices — and are available seven days a week until April next year.
- Valid until 30 April, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Mansion Standard Double room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £28)
- Overnight stays with breakfast, a 2-course dinner* in the hotel restaurant, and a bottle of prosecco are £149
- Stay two nights, with daily breakfast, a 2-course dinner on the first night, and a bottle of prosecco, for £199
- Two-night stays with daily breakfast, a 2-course dinner on both nights, and a bottle of prosecco are £255
- Not available on 20 December, 2021-2 January; 12-14 February; 26-27 March; 15-18 April, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- "There's a romantic charm to the Wroxall Abbey Estate," says The Daily Telegraph, which also praises the "impressive patterned tile floors, stained glass, enormous sweeping staircases, carved wood panelling, and traditional fireplaces"
- The 27 acres of serene grounds include formal gardens, the ruins of 12th-century Wroxall Priory, and the Grade I-listed Wren's Cathedral — originally the priory chapel
- History buffs will be in their element: Kenilworth Castle and Warwick Castle are both less than 15 minutes' drive from the property, while Baddesley Clinton and Packwood House — both National Trust-owned stately homes — are 10 minutes' drive away
- Stratford-upon-Avon is around 20 minutes' drive away. Like Stratford, the property has a Shakesperian heritage — the Bard's great aunt, Isabella, was prioress in the 1500s
- You'll stay in an individually designed room in the Victorian Gothic mansion itself
- Stays are available until April next year, with no supplements for weekend stays
- You can book tickets for Warwick Castle, Lord Leycester Hospital in Warwick, Shakespeare's Schoolroom in Stratford, and Stoneleigh Abbey directly from the hotel reception**
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Children are not included in this offer. Please discuss with the hotel directly should you wish to add children to your booking as supplements will apply.
Pets are not allowed at the hotel; guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
Parking is free. The hotel is less than 15 minutes' drive from Warwick railway station.
The property is not currently offering room service. Due to Covid, bookings for more than one night may not automatically be offered a room cleaning service mid-stay. The hotel's pool, spa, and wellness centre are all currently closed for refurbishment, and are due to reopen in March, 2022. Guests who wish to use the facilities once available will have to enquire directly about prebooking sessions for their stay. Dinner reservations must be booked in advance, with any dietary requirements or allergies stated prior to arrival.
Mansion Standard Double rooms may be located on the first or second floor, or at attic level. The property has a lift. Each room is unique and offers different views and features. Higher-category rooms may be available at a supplement; please enquire when booking.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations may take up to 48 hours to be confirmed. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of seven days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 49% off
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)