£135 – Stratford-upon-Avon stay w/dinner & bubbly, save 34%
Why We Love This Deal
Now for £135 you can stay overnight at a Grade II-listed country house hotel that's within 15 minutes' drive of "stunningly preserved" (Lonely Planet) Warwick Castle and the historic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon — the famed birthplace of William Shakespeare. This deal includes prosecco and a 3-course dinner, and you can tee off at the hotel's 18-hole golf course or relax in the spa. Plus, you'll save up to 34% on the usual price and you have until the end of March, 2022, to visit.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 6 September, 2021-31 March, 2022. From 1 October, 2021-31 March, 2022, stays on Fridays are £10 more and Saturdays are £20 more (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with full English breakfast and late checkout until 12pm, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £27)
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £30 per person)
- A 20% discount on golf fees and spa treatments (when pre-booked for Monday-Thursday)
- Stay for two nights, with a bottle of prosecco once per stay, dinner on the first night only, 20% off golf fees and spa treatments, and daily breakfast for £219
- Dogs can stay for an extra £20 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Children aged 2-12 can stay for free when sharing a room with two adults. Children over 13 are classed as adults (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 15-16 September; 2-3, 6-7, 22-23 October; 19-20 November; 10, 20-31 December, 2021; 1 January; 2, 11-12 February; 15-18 March, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Welcombe Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection is set in 157 acres of Italian-style landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Stratford-upon-Avon
- The Grade II-listed Jacobean-style hotel, which was built in 1886, features an oak-panelled lounge with a large fireplace
- Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle are both less than 15 minutes' drive away, and Anne Hathaway's Cottage — a picturesque timbered farmhouse that was the childhood home of Shakespeare's wife — is in the nearby village of Shottery, about a mile west of Stratford-upon-Avon
- The edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is around 20 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Facilities include an 18-hole golf course, a gym, an indoor swimming pool, and a spa (fees apply for golf and spa treatments)
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 03330 035453 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling The Welcombe Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection by 4pm the day before arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 34% off
How to Book
(46 Member Ratings)