£28—South Wales: afternoon tea at 3 Welsh locations for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in a delectable afternoon tea at The Welsh House, spanning locations across South Wales in Cardiff, Swansea, and Neath. Travelzoo members can visit any of the three locations for afternoon tea with a friend for £28.
- Afternoon tea for two people in Cardiff, Neath, or Swansea
- For an extra £4, you can upgrade your afternoon tea to include a glass of bubbly each
- Valid all locations 12-5pm Monday-Friday from 2 January-30 April, 2024.
- It's an extra £5 per person to visit on Saturdays
More Reasons to Go
- These three independent regional restaurants serve up fresh, flavoursome dishes in a relaxed environment.
- The restaurants take time to source local Welsh suppliers for their ingredients, including the finest local meat and seasonal vegetables.
- Travelzoo members will save 30% on the regular cost.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: Alternatively, opt for a 3-course "Taste of Wales" meal experience for two at any of the three venues for £35.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's cancel policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.