£120 – North Wales inn stay with dinner, save 25%
Why We Love This Deal
An overnight break with dinner at The Mulberry Inn, in rolling emerald hills in the picturesque Ceiriog Valley, now starts at £120. This offer saves up to 25% on the usual cost of summer, autumn, winter, and spring stays.
- This deal is valid stays seven days a week from 1 November, 2021-31 March, 2022. It's an extra £9 per night to stay from 1 June-31 October, 2021.
- Overnight accommodation in a Cosy Double room, with full Welsh breakfast, for two
- £25-per-person dining credit to spend on dinner
- It's £130 in a King Double room
- It's £129 in a Cosy Double or £139 in a King Double room from 1 June-31 October, 2021
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay longer, breakfast and dinner will be included
- Not available on 23 August-6 September; 23 December, 2021-13 January; 14 February, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 1 June, 2021-31 October, 2022.* Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The 18th-century bar has a log fire and beamed ceilings, while the lounge has sofas and a fireplace
- It has well-manicured gardens with views of the valley and an outdoor decking area with seating
- The Norman town of Chirk is 10 minutes' drive away. Rough Guides recommends taking a 1.5-mile stroll from Chirk railway station along the Shropshire Union Canal and across the Chirk Aqueduct
- From the hotel, you can hike six miles along the picturesque Ceiriog Valley to Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, a charmingly remote village
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is 15 minutes' drive away, and "scenic" (Lonely Planet) Llangollen is 20 minutes' drive away
- Snowdonia National Park and the serene Lake Bala, and beautiful views, is less than 50 minutes' drive away
Travelzoo Tip: To find the hotel, take the B4500 from Chirk through Pontfadog and on to Dolywern. At Dolywern, after you see the Leonard Cheshire Home, turn left for Llwynmawr. The Mulberry Inn is at the end of the village.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel eight days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Some dates may be supplemented.