£99 – Wales: 2-night historic coaching inn stay, was £278
Why We Love This Deal
Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel is a former coaching inn that's over 300 years old, nestled in a peaceful riverside spot on the border of Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion — an ideal base for exploring the west Wales countryside on foot. A 2-night break at this rural retreat is now less than £50 per person, and saves up to 64% on the regular rates.
- A 2-night stay in an Executive Double Room, with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- It's £139 for a 3-night stay, with the extra night on B&B
- Travelzoo members will also receive a complimentary bottle of prosecco if they choose to dine in the hotel restaurant (once per stay)
- Not available on 20-21 November; 3-5, 13, 19, 24-26, 30-31 December; 15-16, 30 January; 27 February; 6, 12-13, 20, 26-27 March; 2-5, 10-11, 16-17, 23-24 April
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel is a traditional 18th-century coaching inn in the market town of Newcastle Emlyn, within "Castle-dotted Carmarthenshire" (Lonely Planet)
- Stunning countryside, picturesque beaches, landscaped gardens, historic castles, and golf courses are all within a 30-minute drive
- It's in a prime spot for walkers, with the west Wales countryside on the doorstep — you can take a riverside stroll from the hotel through Cilgerran and the Welsh Wildlife Centre, and into Cardigan Bay
- The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, with its spectacular cliffs, coves, and award-winning sandy beaches, is less than a 25-minute drive from the hotel
- There are 29 rooms, a private garden, a spa, and gym facilities, and its very own restaurant, Y Bistro, which serves Welsh classics using local, seasonal produce
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Cancellation and refunds: if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.