£59 – Wales: Gower Peninsula stay inc breakfast, was £104
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to the Gower Peninsula in Wales, known for its "broad butterscotch beaches" and "rugged, untamed uplands" (Lonely Planet), for up to 43% less than usual. Overnight stays for two at The Oxwich Bay Hotel are now less than £30 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in a Hotel/Cottage Standard Double Room, a Secret Garden Room or a Static Home*, with full English breakfast, for two
- It's £109 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast
- You can stay in a Hotel Luxury Double or a Cottage Luxury Double for an extra £25 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Extra adults can stay for an extra £35 per night; children under 16 can stay for an extra £20 per night. Selected cottages and static caravans are doggy friendly and dogs can stay for £12.50 per night (all supplements payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 21, 24-26, 31 December, 2019; 1, 4-5, 24-26 January; 2, 14, 16, 20, 22-23, 28-29 February; 1, 6-7, 14, 19-22, 27-28 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- The Oxwich Bay Hotel complex overlooks Oxwich Bay beach and is an ideal base from which to explore the Gower Peninsula -- the UK's first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- You can choose between a Hotel/Cottage Standard Double, a Secret Garden room and a Static Home. Cottages are dog friendly and are just 200 yards from the beach. Secret Garden rooms are modern, self-contained units in the hotel's secret garden -- each has its own entrance, a private patio area and a pull-down bed. Static Homes are in a private meadow, 100 yards from the hotel and opposite the beach -- they're dog friendly and come with a kitchenette and central heating*
- Oxwich Bay beach, a large stretch of sandy beach and a national nature reserve, is less than 10 minutes' walk away
- You can take an "exhilarating" (The AA) walk along the "delightful" coastline to Oxwich Point
- Oxwich Castle, a ruinous 16th-century fortified mansion set above Oxwich Bay, is less than 15 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Tor Bay -- a sandy, horseshoe-shaped beach lined with rugged cliffs -- is around 10 minutes' drive away
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01792 390329. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: The Cottages and Static Caravans are both dog friendly, and dogs can stay for £12.50 per animal, per night. Guaranteed check-in time is from 4pm. Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. *The Static Homes are unavailable from 1 January-13 February.
up to 43% off
22-23, 29 November; 6-7 December, 2019; 21 February, 2020 have sold out.
How to Book
(138 Member Ratings)