£99 – 2-night North Wales stay w/meals & sea views, 64% off
Why We Love This Deal
"With a Blue Flag beach and the beautiful Mawddach Estuary on its doorstep, the seaside resort of Barmouth has been a popular tourist destination since the coming of the railway in 1867," says Lonely Planet. Two-night stays at the Barmouth Sands Hotel this autumn and winter cost less than £50 per person, saving up to a hefty 64% on the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Sea View Room, with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A 2-course dinner each on the first night only (worth £24.95 per person)
- It's £79 for an overnight stay with breakfast and dinner; 3-night stays with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night only are £139
- Saturdays are an extra £15 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 23-31 December; 1-2 January; 14 February
Why We Love It
- Barmouth is southern Snowdonia's most popular seaside resort, with stunning scenery, a Blue Flag beach and a plethora of outdoor pursuits on offer
- You'll stay in a Sea View Room with views of Cardigan Bay and the picturesque harbour
- The newly refurbished restaurant uses local, seaonal produce, and there's also a Gin & Fizz Bar serving 27 varieties of gin, gin cocktails and prosecco
- Wildlife in the area includes sea eagles, oystercatchers, whales and dolphins
- The Mawddach Trail walking and cycling route follows nine and a half miles of a disused railway track and "provides a delightful walk on a crisp winter day", according to CountryFile magazine
- Coed y Brenin Forest Park, home to a number of mountain bike and hiking trails, is approximately 25 minutes' drive away. In the park you can visit Rhaeadr Mawddach, a small waterfall on the River Mawddach. Just below the falls are the remains of the Gwynfynydd Gold Mine
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01341 280459 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
(112 Member Ratings)