£199 – South Wales coast escape inc Michelin-star dinner
Overnight stays at James Sommerin -- a Michelin-starred restaurant with rooms on the seafront in Penarth, near Cardiff -- are now £199. Worth £240, this gourmet offer includes a 6-course tasting-menu dinner at the 4-AA-Rosette restaurant.
- Accommodation in a No Sea View room (pictured) with breakfast, for two
- A 6-course tasting-menu dinner (worth £65 per person)*
- Overnight stays with breakfast are £99
- Sea view Rooms are an extra £20 per room (payable direct to the hotel)
- We've also negotiated a Michelin-starred lunch for two for £89
- Not available on 26 August
Why We Love It
- The property is on the coast in Penarth, and has views of the Severn Estuary
- The restaurant's nine rooms have a 5-star rating from Visit Wales
- Chef-proprietor James Sommerin is the former head chef at the Michelin-starred The Crown at Whitebrook in southeast Wales
- The restaurant is one of The Good Food Guide's 2016 Top 50 Restaurants and features in The Times's list of Britain's 20 best beach restaurants
- The Daily Telegraph recommends the venue for its "relaxed fine dining"
- The newly restored Art Deco Penarth Pier Pavilion, with its cinema and art gallery, is a short walk away
- It is 20 minutes' drive to Cardiff, where sights include medieval Cardiff Castle, the Millennium Stadium and the National Museum, described as "one of Britain's best museums" by Lonely Planet
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. *Guests can also dine from the à la carte menu.
(11 Member Ratings)