£199 – 2-night Snowdonia break with meals & bubbly, 51% off
Mini breaks for two at Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel, an "impressive" (The AA) 19th-century property in Snowdonia, are now up to 51% off. This 2-night package is less than £100 per person.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard or Luxury Double Room (subject to availability on booking), with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A 3-course Market Menu dinner each on the first night (available 7-8:30pm only) or £29.50 allocation per person towards the à la carte menu
- A Welsh cream tea for two (worth £8.50 per person) with a glass of sparkling wine each (worth £5.85 per person) on arrival (before 5pm)
- A £10 discount on a 3-course dinner for two on the second night
- Friday nights are an extra £15 and Saturday nights are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- You can upgrade to a Superior Room for an extra £50 per room, per night (subject to availability; payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 12 Nov; 1-2, 17-27, 30 Dec, 2017-19, 26-28 Jan; 14 Feb, 2018
Why We Love It
- The AA describes the 19th-century property set in 20 acres of gardens in North Wales as an "impressive hall" with "magnificient views" across the River Mawddach
- The hotel holds three AA Silver Stars, which are only awarded to hotels with a "superior level of quality" (The AA)
- You'll find "classic dishes" and a "well-chosen wine list" (The Michelin Guide 2017) at the hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- The hotel is in Snowdonia National Park, a designated Dark Sky Reserve
- Coed y Brenin Forest Park and Dolgellau -- "a charming little market town" (Lonely Planet) with one of the highest concentrations of listed buildings in Wales -- are less than 10 minutes away by car
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01341 422129 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Booking lines are open 10am-10pm local time. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Dogs can stay for £20 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel; available for Luxury Rooms only; please enquire when booking)
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 28 Feb, 2018; +£15 Fri; +£20 Sat
How to Book
(24 Member Ratings)