£99 – Historic Anglesey hotel stay inc dinner, save 41%
1-14, 16-31 Oct; 7-8, 10-11, 17, 24 Nov; 1, 4, 12, 19, 26-27 Dec have sold out.
Save up to 41% on overnight stays at Bishopsgate House Hotel in Beaumaris, which Lonely Planet calls "Anglesey's prettiest town". Our offer includes breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner each for £99.
- Accommodation in the best room available on arrival, with cooked breakfast, for two
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two (up to the value of £35.45 per person)
- A 2-night stay with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night is £159
- Saturdays require a 2-night minimum stay
- Not available on 7 Oct; 4 Nov; 23-31 Dec
Why We Love It
- Bishopsgate House Hotel was built in 1760 and retains interesting period features, including wood panelling, antique furniture and a Chinese Chippendale staircase
- The property boasts views of Beaumaris Green, the Menai Strait and the majestic mountains of Snowdonia National Park
- The restaurant is praised for its "quality" cooking by The AA Hotel Guide 2017, and it also holds an AA Rosette
- You can walk along the coast from the hotel to Penmon Point, where you'll be able to spot Puffin Island, or head to Beaumaris Castle, which is five minutes' walk away
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Dogs can stay for an extra £5 per dog, per night. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Limited Quantity Available
When You Can Go
Until 31 Jan, 2018
How to Book
(85 Member Ratings)