Wrexham County Borough
£89 – North Wales: Historic Inn Stay with Dinner, Save 49%
The West Arms
The West Arms, a historic hotel in North Wales with stunning views of the Berwyn Mountains, is offering dinner, bed and breakfast stays for £89 per room -- that's 49% off.
Why We Love It
- The Good Food Guide 2017 describes The West Arms as a "characterful inn", noting the "welcoming staff and personal hospitality"
- "The original charms of this 16th-century inn have been preserved -- with low beams, uneven floors and blazing inglenook fires welcoming visitors in the winter months", says Britain's Finest
- Head chef Grant Williams has cooked for Prince Charles
- Nearby attractions include Snowdonia National Park, Chirk and Powys castles, the town of Llangollen and Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall, along with ample opportunities for walking, mountain biking, pony trekking, golf, fishing, canoeing and climbing
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Standard Double Room (pictured) with full Welsh breakfast
- Upgrade to Superior Room (subject to availability on booking)
- A 2-course dinner -- choose a starter and a main course each (worth £25 per person)
- A 2-night stay is £159 per room, with the extra night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Not available on 8 Jul
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01691 600665 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. [Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.] Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. [Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.] If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri until 31 Jul; +£20 Sat
How to Book
Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact The West Arms directly for information on availability and to complete your reservation/booking.
(138 Member reviews)
(138 Member reviews)
The Food , friendly staff and the views
Michelle 18. Jun 2017 United Kingdom
evelyn 18. Jun 2017 United Kingdom
Peaceful,quiet and full of atmosphere with good food, friendly staff and comfortable accommodation.
Kenneth 15. Jun 2017 United Kingdom
Friendly staff - garden view - open fire.
Even though I told them my husband was vegan the kitchen wasn't notified. We had free desserts to make up for it.
Diane 09. Jun 2017 United Kingdom
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, excellent food, very dog friendly.
We stayed for 2 nights in February, this one night stay was a gift for our daughter and son-in-law who enjoyed it as much as we did.
Lesley 03. Jun 2017 United Kingdom
The Berwyn Mountain Area is a hidden Gem... The West Arms is idealy placed to explore this truly beautiful area
Malcolm 02. Jun 2017 United Kingdom
Excellent food and pleasant staff
Room a little tired
E L 31. May 2017 United Kingdom
Location,great for beautiful scenery. Lovely old pub.
Food ,even at lunchtime is priced....£5 for a pot of tea for 2!
Megan 31. May 2017 United Kingdom
Friendly welcoming staff, comfortable room, excellent food, lovely quiet countryside.
Kay 29. May 2017 United Kingdom
Relaxed atmosphere and excellent food
A good base for travelling around the area
John Andrew 27. May 2017 United Kingdom