£89 – North Wales: Historic Inn Stay with Dinner, Save 49%
The West Arms, a historic hotel in North Wales with stunning views of the Berwyn Mountains, is offering dinner, bed and breakfast stays for £89 per room -- that's 49% off.
Why We Love It
- The Good Food Guide 2017 describes The West Arms as a "characterful inn", noting the "welcoming staff and personal hospitality"
- The original charms of this 16th-century inn have been preserved with low beams, uneven floors and blazing inglenook fires welcoming visitors in the winter months", says Britain's Finest
- Head chef Grant Williams has cooked for Prince Charles
- Nearby attractions include Snowdonia National Park, Chirk and Powys castles, the town of Llangollen and Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall, along with ample opportunities for walking, mountain biking, pony trekking, golf, fishing, canoeing and climbing
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Standard Double Room (pictured) with full Welsh breakfast
- Upgrade to Superior Room (subject to availability on booking)
- A 2-course dinner -- choose a starter and a main course each (worth £25 per person)
- A 2-night stay is £159 per room, with the extra night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Not available on 19-20 May; 8 Jul
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the indicated voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri 1 May-31 Jul; +£20 Sat
How to Book
(108 Member reviews)