£189 – North Wales Stay w/Michelin-Star Dinner, Was £320
Tyddyn Llan in Denbighshire is "an attractive former shooting lodge in a pleasant valley location" (The Michelin Guide 2017) with views of the Berwyn Mountains. Overnight breaks with highly rated gourmet dining are now £189.
Why We Love It
- This elegant Georgian country house is set in landscaped gardens in the peaceful Vale of Edeyrnion and on the inside, there is "a homey elegance, with open fires, armchairs and a peaceful décor" (Good Hotel Guide 2017)
- Tyddyn Llan holds a Michelin star and a Good Hotel Guide Editor's Choice Award 2016 in the Gourmet Hotels category
- The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Bala Lake on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, for scenic strolls and rambles
- The popular town of Llangollen and the Ceiriog Valley are both within 35 minutes' drive, and Pistyll Rhaeadr -- Wales's highest waterfall -- is about 40 minutes' drive away
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room with continental breakfast
- A 6-course Michelin star tasting-menu dinner (worth £75 per person)
- Upgrade to a full English breakfast for £7.50 per person
- Stay for two nights for £289 or three nights for £379, with the extra nights on a B&B basis
- Not available on 10 Mar; 14-17, 29-30 Apr; 1, 25, 26, 27 May
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the indicated voucher expiration date.
(50 Member reviews)