£99 – Wales Getaway w/6-Course Dinner & Champagne, 51% Off
25 Feb is now sold out.
For £99 -- up to 51% less than usual -- two people can stay overnight at The Metropole Hotel & Spa in the spa town of Llandrindod Wells in Powys. This package includes a tasting-menu dinner for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant and champagne.
Why We Love It
- The Metropole Hotel & Spa's Powys location makes it a good base from which to explore Hay-on-Wye and the Brecon Beacons
- This grand turreted Victorian property is noted for its "pleasing blend of old and new influences" and its "superb spa" by Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction
- 98% of members who stayed on our last offer and reviewed the experience said they loved it
- This hotel is a member of the Britain's Finest hotel collection and Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction
- Classic British Hotels praises the "mouth-watering 6-course tasting menu" and the "outstanding Welsh hospitality"
- The Metropole is an ideal base for exploring the Elan Valley, which has historic landscapes, thriving wildlife, cascading rivers and a chain of man-made lakes
- The Elan Valley Visitor centre is approximately 25 minutes' drive from the hotel and is a good starting point for a hike, a bike ride or bird watching
- Spa facilities include a pool, a sauna, a whirlpool, a steam room and a gym. Wi-Fi is free
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Classic Double Room (pictured), with full Welsh breakfast and a glass of champagne each
- A 6-course tasting-menu dinner (worth £38.50 per person)
- Friday nights are an extra £10 and Saturday nights are an extra £25 (payable direct to the hotel on booking)
- It's £105 for the same package with accommodation in a Superior room
- We have also negotiated a 2-night package -- which includes a Superior Room upgrade and champagne and dinner on both nights -- for £198; guests can choose between the 6-course tasting-menu dinner and a 3-course set-menu dinner on the second night
- Not available on 25 Jan; 3-5, 10-11 Feb; 2, 9, 24-26 Mar; 15 Apr
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the indicated voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 21 Apr; +£10 Fri; +£25 Sat
How to Book
(356 Member reviews)