£38 – 3-course meal for 2 at 16th-century West Sussex pub
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can visit the 16th-century Partridge Inn, which sits in an "attractive village setting" (Good Pub Guide 2020) in Singleton, for a 3-course meal for £19 a head.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the Main Menu, including a starter, a main and a dessert* each
- A voucher for four is £76
- Valid 12-2:30pm; 6-9pm Monday-Friday 7 January-29 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 42% on the regular cost of your meal
- The Good Pub Guide 2020 says the "pretty" village pub is "worth a visit", praising the "enjoyable" food, "friendly, welcoming service" and the décor, which features country knick-knacks, open fires and a woodburner
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 42% off
Please note you can visit for lunch at 12-2:30pm, not 12:30-2pm, as previously stated.
How to Book
(153 Member Ratings)