£39.95 – Meal & bubbly for 2 at 18th-century Sussex pub
Why We Love This Deal
The Earl of March in the village of Lavant, near Chichester, offers the "perfect blend of contemporary styling and relaxed country character", says The Michelin Guide 2019. You and a friend can now get a 3-course meal with a glass of prosecco each at this AA-Rosette-awarded former coaching inn for less than £20 a head.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the Travelzoo set menu*, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-2pm Monday-Friday; 6-8pm Sunday-Friday until 30 May
Why We Love It
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2019 praises the "classy" cooking from the menu of "old favourites"
- Chef proprietor Giles Thompson was previously the executive head chef at The Ritz in London
- The pub offers "country-plush ambience on the edge of a National Park", says The AA Pub Guide 2019
- William Blake reportedly wrote "Jerusalem" at the east-facing bay window in 1803
- An impressive 96% of more than 300 Travelzoo members who have visited the restaurant and rated it for us said they loved it
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(283 Member Ratings)