£35 – 3-course dinner for 2 at 'pretty' countryside pub
You and a friend can visit the 16th-century Partridge Inn in Singleton for a 3-course dinner for £17.50 a head -- up to 35% less than usual.
- A 3-course dinner* for two people, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each
- A voucher for four is £70
- Valid Mon-Fri 6-9pm until 30 November, 2017; 2 January-30 March, 2018
Why We Love It
- This 3-course dinner for two would usually cost up to £54.60 -- you get it for £35
- 93% of Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- The Good Pub Guide 2016 says the "pretty" village pub is "worth a visit"
- We love the sound of the breaded deep fried brie, followed by the beer-battered fish and chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce, with the sticky toffee pudding and vanilla ice cream to finish
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Mon-Fri until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-30 Mar, 2018
How to Book
(67 Member Ratings)