£39.95 – Top-rated Sussex pub: 'classy' meal & bubbly for 2
AA-Rosette-awarded The Earl of March in the village of Lavant offers the "perfect blend of contemporary styling and relaxed country character", says The Michelin Guide 2017. You can now enjoy a 3-course meal with a glass of bubbly for less than £20 a head.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two people from the Travelzoo set menu* and a glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-2:30pm Mon-Fri; 6-9pm Sun-Thu until 30 Nov
Why We Love It
- The AA praises the "classy" cooking from a menu of "old favourites"
- The pub has a "delightful" location (The Good Pub Guide 2017) with views of the South Downs
- An outstanding 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited the restaurant and rated it for us said they loved it
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Mon-Fri; dinner Sun-Thu until 30 Nov
How to Book
(160 Member Ratings)