£39.95 – Top-Rated Sussex Pub: 3-Course Meal & Bubbly for 2
The AA-Rosette-awarded Earl of March, on the edge of the South Downs near Goodwood and Chichester, is now offering three courses of "old favourites" (The AA Restaurant Guide 2017) with bubbly for two people for less than £20 per head.
Why We Love It
- The historic inn is the "the perfect blend of contemporary styling and relaxed country character", says The Michelin Guide 2017
- The Earl of March is owned by Giles Thompson, former executive head chef at the world-famous Ritz in London
- William Blake reportedly wrote the words to "Jerusalem" at the east-facing bay window of this former coaching inn in 1803
- An impressive 99% of Travelzoo members who have visited the restaurant and rated it for us said they loved it
- A 3-course meal for two people from the Travelzoo Set Menu* and a 125ml glass of prosecco each
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
12-2:30pm Mon-Fri; 6-9pm Sun-Thu until 28 May
How to Book
(201 Member reviews)