£35 – 3-Courses for 2 at 'Pretty' West Sussex Country Pub
You and a friend can visit the 16th-century Partridge Inn in Singleton for a 3-course dinner for £17.50 a head -- up to 35% less than usual.
Why We Love It
- This 3-course dinner for two would usually cost up to £54.60 -- you get it for £35
- 93% of Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- The Good Pub Guide 2016 says the "pretty" village pub is "worth a visit"
- We love the sound of the grilled halloumi, followed by the beer-battered fish and chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce, with the dark chocolate mousse and Chantilly cream to finish
- A 3-course dinner* for two people, including a starter (up to £6.75), a main course (up to £13.95) and a dessert (up to £6.60) each
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
6-9pm Mon-Fri 3 Jan-28 Feb
How to Book
(119 Member reviews)