£17 – Sussex vineyard tour with tastings for 2, 43% off
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can explore the winery and vineyard of the 150-acre Kingscote Estate near East Grinstead in the Sussex Weald and try some of its wines, with a tutored tasting in their cosy, 15th-century tithe barn for £8.50 a head, saving 43% on the regular cost.
- A 90-minute guided tour for two, including the vines, winery, Tithe Barn and shop, followed by a tutored tasting of two Kingscote wines
- You can add a lunch platter after your tour, which includes British charcuterie meats, local cheeses, freshly baked bread, chutney and fresh salad -- this option is £27.50 for two and £55 for four
- Valid 11:30am or 3pm Thursday-Sunday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- The estate yields 20,000 bottles of wine at present and planted another 90,000 vines last year
- The vineyard produces grapes of the pinot meunier, pinot noir, chardonnay, bacchus, pinot blanc and regent varieties
- Kingscote Estate was originally part of the Gravetye Estate, which was once owned by the famous English horticulturalist William Robinson
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited the venue on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(95 Member Ratings)