£10pp – Sussex vineyard tour with tastings & cream tea
You can explore the vineyard of the 150-acre Kingscote Estate in East Grinstead in the Sussex Weald and try its wines for £10.
- A 90-minute guided tour for one including the vines, winery, Tithe Barn and shop followed by a tutored tasting of two award winning Kingscote wines
- You will also receive cream tea after your tour, which includes scones with clotted cream, jam and tea
- A 10% discount on purchases made on the day
- Valid 11:30am-3pm Thursday and Sunday from 3 May-30 September
Why We Love It
- The estate yields 20,000 bottles of wine a year, and produces grapes of the Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Bacchus, Pinot Blanc and Regent varieties
- The vineyard came second in the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2016
- An impressive 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Thu, Sun 3 May-30 Sep
There is now limited availability on Sunday 6 May and no availability on Sunday 27 May.
How to Book
(70 Member Ratings)