£89—West Sussex: Arundel escape with bubbly, save 42%
Why We Love This Deal
The Norfolk Arms Hotel is set among the tea rooms and antique shops of Arundel's hillside high street, in the shadow of the town's "vast fairy-tale castle" (Lonely Planet). Stay overnight at this characterful former coaching inn this new year for £89, including a bottle of prosecco on arrival, and save up to 42% on the regular price. You can stay in 2023 for just £10 more.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 8 January-31 March, 2024. Stay November-December for an extra £10 per night. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Cosy or Classic Double Room (subject to availability on booking, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £28)
- Stay two nights for £159
- Higher-category rooms, including twin rooms, are available at a supplement; please enquire on booking
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2023
More Reasons to Go
- The Norfolk Arms Hotel is a Georgian coaching inn that was built by the 10th Duke of Norfolk in the 1780s. The property is on the high street in the centre of the town, a short walk from the River Arun.
- You could visit Arundel Cathedral, which is around five minutes' walk from the hotel, or WWT Arundel Wetland Centre, a wildlife reserve with nature walks, boat tours, and rare-bird spotting, which is less than five minutes' drive away.
- Walkers can choose between two riverside trails—follow the River Arun south to the seaside town of Littlehampton, or head north to Amberley, a cute village full of half-timbered cottages. Both towns have railway stations, so you don't need to walk back.
- The town is on the edge of the South Downs National Park, where you'll find ancient woodlands, stately homes, and market towns, as well as plenty more walking and cycling trails.
- Goodwood Racecourse and the seaside town of Worthing are both 20 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Fishbourne Roman Palace in Chichester is a 25-minute drive from the property. The large palace was built in the first century AD and contains original mosaic floors, reconstructed Roman gardens, and a museum of Roman archaeology.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher becomes non-refundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Up to 42% off
How to Book
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2023.
- Parking is £6 per night; continue past the hotel and turn left on to Mill Lane. You will see the car park in front and to the left beyond the Indian restaurant. Arundel railway station is five minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Children cannot stay in the room types included in this deal. Family rooms may be available at supplement; please enquire with the hotel directly.
- Pets cannot stay as part of this deal. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
- Accessibility: Classic Double rooms are on the first and second floors. Cosy Double rooms are on the third floor. Due to the age of the property, there is no lift. Please enquire when booking for more information.
(59 Member Ratings)