£115 – Rye: new hotel stay with afternoon tea & breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
With its "cobbled lanes, mysterious passageways, and crooked half-timbered Tudor buildings", Rye "looks like someone hit the pause button on time", says Lonely Planet. You can explore this picturesque town close to the East Sussex coast for £115. Stays at the recently refurbished Lookout Hotel — formerly The Rye Lodge — now save up to 35%, and are available until the end of April.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 April, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Afternoon tea for two in the hotel restaurant (worth £19.50 per person)
- It's £99 for a B&B stay in a Classic Double Room
- Two-night stays with the second night on B&B are £185
- It's an extra £25 per night to stay in a Deluxe Double Room (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 6-8, 14-15, 22-24 February; 4-21, 25-27 April, 2022
- Note: Restrictions may be in place for this destination; check all advisories before making travel arrangements. Amenities and services may be affected or disrupted due to local guidelines or extenuating circumstances caused by the pandemic. Check with the hotel when you make your booking for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- The Lookout Hotel reopened in November, 2021, after a refurbishment. Formerly known as the Rye Lodge Hotel, it's set at the top of East Cliff and overlooks Romney Marsh, the Rother Estuary, and Rye Harbour
- Rye's picturesque town centre is around five minutes' walk away. Known for its crooked Tudor buildings, cobbled streets, and antique shops, it's full of photo opportunities — Mermaid Street is particularly photogenic
- Ypres Tower, which was built in the 13th century and has impressive views of the River Rother, is less than five minutes' walk from the hotel. It's one of the sites of the Rye Castle Museum — the other is a former bottle factory on East Street — and houses exhibits telling the town's story
- Camber Sands, a 3-mile-long sandy beach, is a 10-minute drive away
- Rye is one of The 25 Most Beautiful Small Towns in Europe, according to Condé Nast Traveler
- The offer includes traditional afternoon tea for two
- The hotel has a cocktail bar and an Italian restaurant with an outside terrace
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
Children can stay for an extra £20 per night. A supplement to stay in a Deluxe Double Room also applies (both supplements payable direct to the hotel). Classic Double Rooms cannot accommodate children.
Pets are not allowed at the property. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
The hotel has steps from the street to the entrance. There is no lift, but most Classic and Deluxe Double Rooms are on the ground floor. Please enquire when booking to confirm.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01797 223838 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 30% off
Limited Quantity Available
(74 Member Ratings)