£89 – West Sussex coaching inn stay with prosecco, save 41%
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight breaks in the pretty West Sussex town of Arundel are now less than £45 per person. Bed and breakfast stays at The Norfolk Arms Hotel, which is set among the tea rooms and antique shops of the hillside high street, now save up to 41% on regular rates, and include a bottle of prosecco.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Cosy or Standard Double room (subject to availability on booking)*, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £25) on arrival
- Two-night stays are £149, with the extra night on B&B
- Not available on 6, 13, 15, 27 November; 3-4, 24-31 December, 2021; 19 February, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The Norfolk Arms Hotel is a Georgian coaching inn that was built by the 10th Duke of Norfolk in the 1780s
- The property is near the River Arun, and sits in the shadow of the "stunning" (VisitEngland) Arundel Castle**
- You can visit Arundel Cathedral, while WWT Arundel Wetland Centre — a wildlife reserve with nature walks, boat tours, and rare-bird spotting — is less than five minutes' drive away
- Walkers can choose between two riverside trails — follow the River Arun south to the seaside town of Littlehampton, or head north to the cute village of Amberley, which is full of half-timbered cottages. Both towns have railway stations, so you don't need to walk back
- The town is on the edge of the South Downs National Park, where you'll find ancient woodlands, stately homes, and market towns
- Goodwood Racecourse and the seaside town of Worthing are both 20 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Fishbourne Roman Palace in Chichester is a 25-minute drive from the property. The large palace was built in the first century AD and contains original mosaic floors, reconstructed Roman gardens, and a museum of Roman archaeology
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
**Arundel Castle will be closed for winter from 1 November-31 March.
Parking is £5 per night; continue past the hotel and turn left on to Mill Lane. You will see the car park in front and to the left beyond the Indian Restaurant. Arundel railway station is five minutes' drive from the hotel.
Children cannot stay in the room types included in this deal.
Pets are permitted in selected rooms on request (enquire on booking).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01903 882101 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling The Norfolk Arms Hotel up to 12pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 41% off
How to Book
(171 Member Ratings)