£169 – 2-night Eastbourne stay with dinner, save 35%
Why We Love This Deal
Fully refundable voucher
Listen to the waves crash on to the shore, stroll along the pier in the afternoon sunshine, or take a crisp morning walk on the South Downs while staying at Best Western Lansdowne Hotel in Eastbourne. Two-night breaks with dinner and breakfast are £169 from January-March, 2022 — 2021 stays are also available at a supplement. This deal saves up to 35% on the usual cost.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday 2 January-31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are £10 more per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course dinner on the first night (worth £24.95 per person)
- A welcome drink on arrival (worth £6.80 per person)
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
- Stay for two nights from 1 November-31 December, 2021, for £198, or from 1-31 October, 2021, for £238. Stays include dinner on the first night, a welcome drink, and late checkout
- Add afternoon tea (worth £17.95 per person) to your break. This option is £190 from January-March, 2022; £218 from November-December, 2021; or £258 in October, 2021
- Stay in a Seaview Room or an Executive Room for an extra £15 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays (subject to availability)
- Not available on 3-5, 14-16, 21-23 October; 26-27 November; 24 -31 December, 2021; 1-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, 30-31 January; 4-5, 14 February, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Best Western Lansdowne Hotel is less than 100 metres from Grand Parade Beach in Eastbourne
- This seaside retreat is less than 15 minutes' walk from the pier along the promenade and a 10-minute walk from the town centre
- You can take tea in one of several sea-facing lounges that have original Victorian features
- The hotel is within 10 minutes' walk of the Congress Theatre, Devonshire Park Theatre, and the Winter Garden
- The chalk cliffs of Beachy Head are a 10-minute drive away, while Battle Abbey, built on the site of the Battle of Hastings, is 35 minutes from the hotel, and Brighton is 45 minutes' drive
- Facilities include the Devonshire Restaurant, which serves British classics, and the Regency Bar
- Bedrooms are "attractively decorated", according to The AA, and some Standard Double rooms have sea views
Pets can stay for an extra £15 per pet, per night (payable direct to the hotel).
Street parking is available outside the hotel (fees may apply). Eastbourne railway station is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Response times may vary, but you can expect to receive a reply within 48 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
If your dates are not available, go to My Account and choose Get Refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (16 September, 2021). The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
(637 Member Ratings)