£45 – Surrey spa day inc massage, facial & bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel is an ivy-clad Victorian manor house in two acres of "immaculate" (The AA) grounds in Surrey. You can now visit its "impressive" spa and get two treatments and bubbly for £45.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the spa facilities, robe, towel and slipper hire, and a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A 25-minute Elemis Pro Radiance Facial and a 25-minute Elemis Free Style Massage
- 20% off pre-booked additional treatments and a £5 retail voucher to spend in the shop (purchases over £50)
- A voucher for two is £89
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 May. You can visit Saturday-Sunday for a £20 per person supplement, payable directly to the hotel
- Spa: 6:30am-9:30pm Monday-Friday; 8am-9pm Saturday-Sunday
Why We Love It
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa is "the epitome of classic English elegance", according to The AA
- Facilities at the spa include a sauna, a steam room, a gym and a heated indoor swimming pool
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.