£19.50 – Afternoon tea for 2 in Surrey, 51% off
Why We Love This Deal
For £19.50 for two — less than £10 a head — Travelzoo members can now visit The White Horse, a 13th-century former coaching inn in Dorking, for afternoon tea.
- Afternoon tea for two, including traditional finger sandwiches, home-baked fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a variety of cakes, and tea or coffee
- For an extra £10, you can add a 125ml glass of Tattinger champagne each
- Valid 1-6pm until 31 October, 2021
Why We Love It
- You will save 51% on the regular price of afternoon tea
- According to The Daily Telegraph, The White Horse is a "chic, contemporary hotel where original oak beams blend seamlessly with Dickensian memorabilia, retro furnishings and artworks" — Charles Dickens wrote some of The Pickwick Papers while staying at the property
- The Times lists the venue in its "cool hotel guide", rating it 8/10, and recommending it for walkers, cyclists, and antique lovers
- You could combine your visit with some shopping — West Street, which is home to independent shops, is a 5-minute walk away
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)