£49 – Surrey: 20oz rib of beef to share w/wine, save 33%
Why We Love This Deal
The White Horse is a "hip, historic and bang on trend" (The Daily Telegraph) 13th-century former coaching inn in Dorking. You and a friend can now visit for a rib of beef to share with wine for less than £25 a head -- saving 33% on the usual cost.
- A 20oz rib of beef served with vine tomatoes and your choice of potatoes and flavoured butters to share between two, plus a 175ml glass of malbec each
- Valid 12-9pm daily until 31 March, 2020
- Alternatively, you and a friend can visit for three small plates to share with a glass of wine each for £19
Why We Love It
- The Independent says the former coaching inn offers "understated luxury", while the restaurant specialises in "meat-heavy British fare"
- Charles Dickens wrote some of The Pickwick Papers while staying at the property -- the novelist and his works are now the theme of much of the hotel's décor
- The Times describes the food as "splendid stuff", while The Daily Telegraph says the menu "punches well above its weight" and offers "smashing surprises"
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(99 Member Ratings)