£9 – Surrey Vineyard Train Tour w/Bubbly for 2, 57% Off
The family-run Denbies Wine Estate in the Surrey Hills is now offering a vineyard train tour for two, including a glass of sparkling wine each, for £4.50 a head.
Why We Love It
- You'll save 57% on the regular price of this experience
- Stylist magazine refers to Denbies as a "bit of a gem" -- the train tour offers panoramic countryside views and recorded commentary about the vineyard
- Denbies produces wine for the Tesco Finest range -- the first English vineyard to do so
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have previously visited the venue and rated it for us said they loved it
- A Sparkling Outdoor Vineyard Train Tour for two adults (aged 18 and over), lasting approximately 50 minutes, and a glass of sparkling wine each
- A child voucher* (aged 2-17) for the tour is available for £2 instead of the regular £3
- Children under two are admitted free
- Valid daily until 30 Sep
Spectators are not permitted. There is a maximum group size of 45. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Daily until 30 Sep
How to Book
(417 Member reviews)