£69 – Surrey: 18th-Century Manor Stay w/Breakfast, Save 53%
Save up to 53% on overnight stays at Oatlands Park Hotel -- an 18th-century manor in Weybridge steeped in royal history. For less than £35 per person, this package includes accommodation for two with full English breakfast.
Why We Love It
- Oatlands Park Hotel is praised by The AA for its "impressive building", which dates from 1794, and "extensive grounds"; it also has a 9-hole golf course, a tennis court and a gym
- Oatlands Palace, built in 1538 by Henry VIII, once stood in these grounds; its original gateway is in nearby Palace Gardens, and some of its bricks were used in the locks on the Wey Canal
- Hampton Court Palace, RHS Gardens Wisley, and Kempton Park and Sandown Park racecourses are all within 20 minutes' drive of the hotel
- Denbies Wine Estate, Windsor Castle and Ascot Racecourse are less than 30 minutes' drive from the property
- Accommodation for two in a Classic room, with full English breakfast
- A complimentary glass of prosecco each when two people buy dinner in the hotel restaurant
- A 2-night stay with daily full English breakfast is £135 (Thu-Sat arrivals)
- Not available on 3, 9, 18 Feb; 16 Mar; 7 Apr
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. You can buy one voucher each, and only one voucher may be used per stay. An additional voucher can be purchased as a gift. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the indicated voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Thu-Sun until 30 Apr
How to Book
(146 Member reviews)