£59 – Massage, facial & afternoon tea at 'luxurious' hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Ickworth in Suffolk is a "luxurious hotel that leaves a memorable impression", according to The AA. You can now visit this 18th-century Grade I-listed mansion for a pampering day including two treatments with afternoon tea and a swim for £59.
- A pampering day for one, including access to the swimming pool, and robe and slippers hire
- Two of the following 25-minute treatments: an Elemis Express Facial, an Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, a mini manicure or a mini pedicure
- Afternoon tea, including a selection of finger sandwiches, cakes and scones with clotted cream and preserves, served with your choice of tea or coffee
- A voucher for two is £115
- Valid 9am-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020. Afternoon tea is served 3-5pm
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 51% on the regular cost of this experience
- The hotel is set on a 1800-acre National Trust estate in the Suffolk countryside -- you might spot deer and hares
- Guests "will enjoy gazing out over the Georgian rotunda and Capability Brown-designed parkland, impeccably groomed by the National Trust", says The Daily Telegraph in its 8/10 review
There is no maximum group size. Must be used by two people in one visit. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Please note there may be other children using the pool at any time. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 51% off
How to Book
(83 Member Ratings)