£29 – Staffordshire: 2-course dinner for 2 with G&T each
Why We Love This Deal
Darwin's at The George in Lichfield is now offering a 2-course dinner for two with a gin and tonic of your choice for less than £15 a head -- saving up to 53% on the regular cost.
- A 2-course à la carte dinner for two*, including a starter and a main course each, plus a gin and tonic each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £58
- Valid 6-10pm Monday-Saturday until 31 May, 2020
Why We Love It
- 93% of Travelzoo members who visited the restaurant on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
- The restaurant is named after 18th-century English poet and physician Erasmus Darwin -- grandfather of Charles Darwin -- whose former home is now a museum five minutes' walk from the restaurant
- Your meal includes a gin and tonic -- you can choose from 30 types of gin
Maximum group size is 10. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 53% off
How to Book
(118 Member Ratings)