£149—2-night break with prosecco at Devon's oldest inn
Why We Love This Deal
The Cridford Inn is reputedly the oldest in Devon (and possibly England), so you can expect bags of character and old-world charm from this traditional longhouse tucked away in Devon's countryside. A 2-night escape is £149, including breakfast and a bottle of prosecco.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 20 March, 2024. Fridays and Saturdays are £20 more per night, payable direct to the hotel
- A 2-night stay for two people in a Standard Double room, with daily cooked breakfast
- A bottle of Prosecco (worth £25)
- It's £185 for a 3-night stay, with the extra night on B&B
- The Cridford Inn has just three Standard Double rooms, so we recommend booking early; the inn's Family Suite is available for a £30 supplement per stay (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 23-31 December, 2023;1-2 January 2024
More Reasons to Go
- The Cridford Inn “packs some serious historical credentials” (The Daily Telegraph). Dating back to 825AD, the inn is reputedly the oldest in Devon.
- This 1000-year-old longhouse has kept many of its traditional features: from the stained-glass mullion window in the bar (believed to be one of the earliest surviving examples of a Medieval domestic window) to its Inglenook fireplaces, cob walls, and thatched roof, to the exposed beams and sloped bedroom ceilings.
- The inn is part of the small village of Trusham, nestled in the Teign Valley, and there are several walks that explore the surrounding countryside.
- The boundary of Dartmoor National Park is just half a mile away. You can explore Canonteign Falls, one of the highest waterfalls in England.
- Exeter is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 38% off
How to Book
Click "Continue" to purchase your voucher. Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Not available on 23-31 December, 2023; 1-2 January, 2024
- Parking is free.
- The innʹs Family Suite can accommodate two adults and up to two children (one king-size bed, one single bed, and space for a fold out Z bed) and is available for a £30 supplement per stay, payable direct to the hotel.
- Accessibility: The hotel will do its best to accommodate individual requirements. Enquire directly to discuss the availability of appropriate accommodation.
- The inn has one dog-friendly double room. This must be booked in advance. A £10 per night, per dog (up to two) supplement applies, payable direct to the hotel. Enquire upon booking.