£249—Cornwall: 2 nights at coastal spa retreat
Why We Love This Deal
An ocean-view spa, sensory gardens, and a locavore approach to dining all contribute to what makes Bedruthan Hotel & Spa a favourite with Travelzoo members, who describe it as "stunning" and "fantastic from start to finish". A 2-night autumn or winter break for two at this clifftop retreat on Cornwall's north coast starts from £249, including afternoon tea and use of the spa.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 25 March, 2024
- A 2-night stay for two people in a non-sea view double room, with daily Artisan Bakery breakfast
- An afternoon tea served in the Bakery of The Wild Cafe (worth £25 per person)
- Full use of the indoor spa and fitness facilities with 20% off pre-booked spa experiences
- It's £349 for a 3-night stay or £449 for a 4-night stay, with the same inclusions
- It's £40 more per night for a seaview room, subject to availability
- Not available on Saturdays; 22-31 December, 2023; 1-10 January, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa is in Mawgan Porth, a small Cornish village between Newquay and Padstow. The property overlooks the bay, and the beach is 10 minutes' walk away.
- The hotel has two restaurants. The Wild Café is open throughout the day while The Ogo (the Cornish word for cave) offers a more intimate setting for dinner. Both serve dishes created with fresh produce from local farmers and fishermen.
- The hotel's cocktail bar and terrace is a good spot to enjoy the sunset with a drink in hand.
- According to The Daily Telegraph, Bedruthan's spa "comes with all the trimmings" and facilities that include a lavender caldarium, a eucalyptus steam room, a cedar sauna with sea views, an indoor pool, and a whirlpool overlooking the ocean. Travelzoo members get 20% off pre-booked spa experiences.
- The hotel hosts an array of creative workshops, such as pottery, calligraphy, and painting with local Cornish artists throughout the year (supplements apply).
- The South West Coast Path passes right by the hotel. The National Trust-run Carnewas at Bedruthan is around 30 minutes' walk north and, though the steps to the beach are currently closed, the clifftop trails offer dramatic views of the giant volcanic rock stacks and along the coast towards Trevose Head. Carnewas is also designated as a Dark Sky Discovery Site and a great place to stargaze.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes non-refundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 34% off
How to Book
- Parking is free. Newquay railway station is around 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- This is an adults-only deal.
- The hotel's accessibility statement can be found here.
- Up to two well behaved dogs can stay for £20 per dog, per night in certain rooms. This payable direct to the hotel and must be booked in advance.
(117 Member Ratings)