£189 – 2-night Bournemouth stay with dinner & prosecco
Why We Love This Deal
Bournemouth, famous for its sprawling golden-sand beaches and its easy access to the New Forest National Park and the Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is worthy of visits any time of year. A 2-night mini break with dinner at Hotel Collingwood, less than 10 minutes' walk from the beach, is now £189 and saves up to 43% on the usual price of autumn, winter, and spring, 2022 stays.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Signature Double room, with daily full English breakfast and late checkout of 12pm, for two
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £23)
- A 2-course dinner (worth up to £24.90 per person; there is a supplement of £5.95 for the steak) on the first night or a 3-course Sunday lunch, if your stay is over a Sunday (worth £16.95 per person)
- It's £279 for a 3-night stay, with the same inclusions and an afternoon tea for two on day two or three (worth £26)
- It's £99 for an overnight stay in a Cosy Double room, with full English breakfast, 2-course dinner or a 3-course Sunday lunch, a glass of prosecco (worth £5.50 per person), and late checkout (1 November, 2021-30 April, 2022)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 23-26, 31 December, 2021-1 January; 12-15 February, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel’s website for more information. This voucher is valid from 1 October, 2021-30 April, 2022.* Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Hotel Collingwood is a traditional family-run property in Bournemouth, less than 10 minutes' walk from Bournemouth Beach, its pier, and Oceanarium: The Bournemouth Aquarium
- It has a games room with a pool table and table tennis, a snooker room, and a gym. There's also a heated indoor pool, a whirlpool spa, a sauna, and a steam room
- There's a "welcoming" (The AA) lounge with chandeliers and a fireplace, where you can enjoy afternoon tea; a sun terrace for when the sun is shining; and a "colourful" bar that hosts live cabaret performances most nights
- The New Forest National Park, where you'll find more than 140 miles of walking tracks and quaint villages and towns like Brockenhurst and Lyndhurst, is less than 30 minutes' drive away
- Studland Bay — a National Trust collection of beaches — and the edge of the Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, are around 35 minutes' drive away
- Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast is around 45 minutes' drive away
Well-behaved dogs can stay for an extra £10 per night, payable direct to the hotel. Children are not allowed on this deal.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call 01202 557575 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Supplements may apply for some dates.
How to Book
(71 Member Ratings)