£129 – Central Bath getaway w/meals, cream tea & champagne
Why We Love This Deal
With iconic Georgian architecture, rich Roman heritage, and a "flourishing" spa scene (Condé Nast Traveller), honey-hued Bath is a top pick for UK getaways. This exclusive deal from The Royal Hotel Bath, a Grade II-listed property in the centre of the city, is £129 per room, per night, and saves 33% on the usual prices.
- Overnight accommodation in a Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Cream tea for two on arrival (worth £5.50 per person)
- A pre-dinner glass of champagne (worth £5.45 per person)
- A 3-course à la carte dinner per person
- Late checkout until 12pm
- It's £214 for a 2-night stay or £299 for a 3-night stay with the second and third nights on B&B
- Guests staying two nights or more will also get 30% off all food and drinks purchased in the hotel restaurant and 30% off all food purchased in the hotel bar on the additional nights
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night, and are subject to a 2-night minimum stay (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay in a Superior Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 12-14 February; 1-18 April, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Royal Hotel is a Grade II-listed property that first opened as a hotel in 1846. It is directly opposite Bath Spa station and is within easy reach of some of the city's most popular landmarks and tourist attractions
- Bath Abbey, The Roman Baths, and Thermae Bath Spa are all less than 10 minutes' walk away, while Bath Assembly Rooms and The Jane Austen Centre are around 15 minutes on foot
- The Royal Crescent, with its impressive Georgian architecture and hilltop views, is 20 minutes' walk away
- The hotel's Parisian-style restaurant, Brasserie Brunel, serves French specialities, while the 1846 Bar offers a lighter menu, as well as cocktails, real ales, and wines from around the world
- Bedrooms come with goose-down bedding, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and free Wi-Fi
- Travelzoo members praise the "excellent food", "fabulous staff" and "great central location"
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01225 463134 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 33% off
How to Book
(38 Member Ratings)